Bindable layouts, one of my contributions to the Xamarin.Forms framework

Xamarin, Microsoft-owned for few years now, asked me to write on their blog a guest post about bindable layouts, one of my contributions to the Xamarin Forms framework, an awesome open-source cross-platform framework for developing mobile apps.

After finishing the implementation, I submitted a pull-request for it and, lo and behold, the Xamarin.Forms team accepted it! Contributing to a large framework as Xamarin.Forms can take lot of blood and sweat sometimes but it’s a lot of fun.

Here’s the blog post I wrote on Xamarin's blog which describes the bindable layouts feature:
https://blog.xamarin.com/xamarin-forms-3-5-a-little-bindable-love/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xamarin.Forms XmlnsDefinition attribute: All of your namespaces become one

Problems